2010-2012 Ram 2500, 3500 Stealth Torch Grille, Black, 1 Pc, Replacement, Black Studs with (1) 20" LED - PN #6314531-BR
Features & Benefits:
- 3 Year Warranty On Finish
- Exclusive X-Metal Black Studs, X-Metal logo included but removable
- 12 Gauge Frame
- (1) 20 Inch ZROADZ LED Straight Double Row Light Bar Included
- Wiring Harness with fusible link, relay, toggle switch and all necessary hardware included
- 7215 Lumens, 120 Watts, CREE 3W LED Chips
- Combo Beam, IP67 Protection Rating, 30000 Hour Life Span
- Designed and manufactured by T-REX Truck Products in Corona, California. Made in USA for over 25 years
- Formed Mild Steel Woven Wire Mesh
- Industry Best, Full Color Instructions Included
- 1 Pc Replacement - Grille replaces factory grille assembly
- Complete Hardware Kit Included
Stealth Torch Grille Series are designed for the outdoor enthusiast who rely on their vehicles or are looking to be noticed with a blacked out grille. These innovative grilles come preassembled and feature built-in ZROADZ LED lighting components with back studs and black X-Metal badging. With the powerful high output LED Lights and included Wiring Harness, you can turn night into day by flipping a switch. The grille features heavy-duty wire mesh and is prominently styled with the legendary X-Metal studs and badging. These great looking grilles come in black powder coated finish and are available with chrome studs as well (Torch Grille Series). We use several different materials throughout the design. Our uncompromising quality begins with advanced 3D CAD supported engineering and design. All our products undergo rigorous testing for fit, finish, drivability and durability. Each part starts with a custom jig using laser cut materials, precision TIG welding and meticulous assembly and quality control. This dedication of American craftsmanship shows in every product that leaves our facility in California. All our black powder coated grilles go through a multi-stage process, first they are sandblasted to prepare the surface for our epoxy primer base coat. Second, they are cleaned to remove contaminants from the sandblast process. Then an epoxy primer base coat is applied and cured to seal the entire surface, finally the color top coat is applied over the primer and cured to provide long lasting protection and a high-quality OEM finish.
Write the First Review!