2019-2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hood Hinge LED Kit Incl. (2) 3 Inch LED Pod Lights - PN #Z362181-KIT2
Features & Benefits:
- Only fits 2019-2022 body. Does not fit new 2022-2023 body.
- Hood Hinge LED Kit
- Sold as a complete kit, Includes:
- (2) 3 Inch ZROADZ LED Pod Lights
- mounting brackets
- wiring harness with fusible link
- toggle switch
- all necessary hardware
- 1712 Lumens, 20 Watts, CREE 5W LED Chips per pod light
- Flood Beam, IP68 and IP69K Protection Rating, 50000 Hour Life Span
- Mild Steel
- Easy, bolt-on installation, no drilling required
- Low-gloss textured finish
- Limited lifetime product warranty, 3 year warranty on the finish
- Manufactured by ZROADZ Off Road Products in Corona, California. Made in USA
- Also available as bracket only, see part number Z362181
ZROADZ Hood Hinge LED Mounts, commonly known as ditch light brackets, and kits are one of the easiest upgrades to add auxiliary lighting to a vehicle. The small low profile package adds functional utility and the mounting brackets are a simple, no drill, bolt on installation utilizing the factory hood attachment points to mount to the vehicle. Simply loosen the factory hood bolts, slide the ZROADZ bracket into place and re-tighten the bolts. These versatile kits are ideal for lighting the trail, or a work area. ZROADZ Hood Hinge bracket mounts are designed and manufactured in USA.
Reviewed by: Daniel01/20/2020 03:57PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 year
Purchased from: ZROADZ Off Road Products
These are perfect for lighting up the sides of the road so you can see deer or other animals lurking behind trees ready to jump out. I combined this with the 30" curved light bar for the front bumper and it is like daylight! These kits are very premium, wiring harnesses have a nice thickness and heavy duty. Everything they give you works perfectly together. One quick tip. When installing the bracket to the hood hinge bolts, make sure the hood doesn't move. After everything is tight, slowly close the hood to make sure alignment isnt off, I had to make a slight adjustment.