Pay over time for any ZROADZ product you like!
Affirm offers easy financing – without a catch. There are no gimmicks like deferred interest or hidden fees, so the total you see at checkout is always what you’ll actually pay.
How do I sign up for Affirm?
There are two ways to sign up for Affirm:
- Create an Affirm account at www.affirm.com/account in just a few easy steps; or
- Select Affirm as your payment method while checking out with any Affirm online merchant partner.
What is required to have an Affirm account?
To sign up for Affirm, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address. Buy with Affirm is not currently available to Iowa or West Virginia residents.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS texts.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
Are there any interest or fees associated with Affirm loans?
- Affirm loans vary between 10% and 36% APR simple interest (0% APR is offered at select merchants). The corresponding finance charge is the only fee associated with an Affirm loan - we don’t charge late fees, service fees, prepayment fees, or any other hidden fees. We strive always to be more transparent and fair than any other form of financing.
What are my payment options?
- When you make a purchase of $100 or more with Affirm, you can pay over 3, 6, or 12 months. For purchases between $50.00–$99.99, you can pay over 3 or 6 months. Select merchants may offer different terms, including a 30-day payment option for purchases under $50. See our cost calculator to learn more.
Do I have a credit limit with Affirm?
- Unlike a credit card, Affirm is not a revolving line of credit. While customers can take out multiple Affirm loans at once, each Affirm loan application is evaluated separately as a closed-end transaction. An application from a returning customer may be denied, however, if that customer has failed to repay other Affirm loans on time or if the customer shows excessive borrowing behavior.
Does Affirm perform a credit check?
Yes, when you first create an Affirm account, we perform a ‘soft’ credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This ‘soft’ credit check will not affect your credit score. If you apply for more loans with Affirm, we may perform additional ‘soft’ credit checks to ensure that we offer you the best financing options possible.
Does Affirm repost to credit bureaus?
Yes. Our goal is to give you the opportunity to build your credit history as you repay your Affirm loans. That’s why, for loans requested on or after August 3, 2016, Affirm reports information about your loan and payment activity to Experian (and plans to report to other credit bureaus in the future).
Because FICO and credit bureaus calculate your credit scores in ways that are not publicly known, we can’t predict exactly how your credit score will be affected. There are many factors that could impact your credit, such as your payment history, the amount of available credit that you have used, the length of your credit history, and the number of accounts you have recently opened.
Is my personal information secure with Affirm?
Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders.
BUY WITH AFFIRM
1, How do I use Buy With Affirm?
Affirm offers clear, simple financing for your online purchases in just a few clicks:
2, Where can I use Buy With Affirm?
You can buy with Affirm at any of the merchants listed here.
You can pay your Affirm bills online, by debit card or ACH transfer, and sign up for autopayment at www.affirm.com/pay. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for ACH transfers to be reflected on your Affirm account.
To pay by check, please write on each check (1) the mobile phone number you used to create your Affirm account, and (2) the loan ID (which you can find by signing in at www.affirm.com/pay and clicking on the applicable loan). Make the check payable to “Affirm, Inc.” and mail it to:
P.O. Box 720
San Francisco, CA 94104
You must submit a separate check for each loan you have with Affirm. If you have more than one loan with Affirm and do not write the loan ID on your check, we will apply your payment to the oldest loan first. Please allow 10 business days for your check to be processed from the date of receipt.
2, Will you send me billing reminders?
Affirm will send you email and SMS text messages to remind you of upcoming payments.
Your first monthly payment will be due one calendar month from the date your loan is processed. We will send you an email and SMS text message to confirm all of your billing due dates.
Each monthly payment will be due on the same day of the month throughout the loan period. For example, if you obtain a loan with three monthly payments on January 1st, your first, second, and third payments will be due February 1st, March 1st, and April 1st respectively.
You can find our Terms of Service here.
THE AFFIRM MOBILE APP
1, What can I do with Affirm mobile app?
The Affirm app lets you manage your account and payments on the go. The app also lets you buy now and pay over time for new purchases—almost anywhere online and in select stores. Just request an Affirm virtual card and use it to make your purchase.
2, How do Affirm virtual cards work?
Choose a store where you want to use Affirm, and enter the amount of your purchase. Round up to the nearest dollar, including taxes and shipping, and get a real-time credit decision. Choose your monthly payment plan and we’ll instantly put the funds for your purchase on a one-time-use virtual card you can use at the store of your choice. Then, make simple monthly payments to Affirm.
3, Where can I use the virtual card?
Affirm one-time-use virtual cards can be used almost anywhere online and in select stores. Just enter the card number at checkout, along with your own name and billing address.
4, How do I use the virtual card in store?
When you use a virtual card in stores, just show the card to the salesperson, tell them that you’re paying with MasterCard, and ask them to key in the number just like a credit card.
The virtual card will expire 24 hours after issue. If the card expires before you use it, your Affirm loan will be canceled and you won’t owe anything. You can always come back and request a new virtual card.